Mars Life

3.17.2005

Sophie's Choice

Chicagoist: Chicago Public Radio Will Split Into 24-Hour Talk and 24-Hour Music Stations

So then, it appears as if WBEZ will be dividing itself into an all music and an all talk station.

Cool! I love both. I've got several programs on WBEZ I listen to, and I start off every day with the age old classic "Morning edition."

The biggest way I can think of that this affects me is that now I'll have one more station to tune in to in the car. My fiancee may not like it as much, but we manage to compromise on frequency modulation quite well, I'd like to think.

I can't wait to see what exciting talk programming this change creates. Hopefully it goes as smooth as they say it will over the next 18 months.

More to come.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com